Wednesday, May 6, 2009

to region 7/8 's blogger,

WAHHH !!! !!! !!! ( cries ) WHY !?!?!?! ( mumbling ) Why is my name and Xiang's name not in my region's list ?! I have never missed my net sessions since i joined joey for Si Yin's net ( sniffs* ) ... ... WAAHHHH !!! !!! !!! !!! ( louder cries ) why QI GE BA GE never link me !?!?! ( harder , multiple sniffs* ) i have placed my link there ... ... ( catching breath )( wiping tears off the laptop screen ) WHY !!! !!! !!! ( screams )( cries )( catching breath )( wiping tears off the laptop screen )( mumbling )( sniffs* )

here cries,
wee kiat




JUST KIDDING , the words in the brakets are just for show ... do not take this post too seriously ... here's the real thing ... ...
____________________________________________________________________




to region 7/8 blogger,

About the region new formations , i would just want to point out that Xiang Ying's name and my name have been missed out from our region's list ... ... as posted ... ...

79, 7M
Chen Siyin (7K)
Sow Min Yee (7K)
Joey Leong (79)
Koo Zhi Wei (7M)

This is not a complain , but just a gentle reminder that we are part of this region and have been attending this region's net for quite some time . Yes , and last of all , before i end this ''letter'' , i would be glad if Region 7/8's blog could have my blog's URL in their links . Thank you .

with regards from,
ng wee kiat



Okay ... now this post is way too formal ... ... hiazz ... thats who i am ... too nonsensical or too serious ,... ... hahaha ^^