Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tilt right cut my fringe myself yesterday ... thats why i went to school with my hair slightly gel-ed... not trying to say i did it badly , i have always been cutting my own fringe ( whenever necessary ) since last december ... timeevery i enter a haircut shop ... i will always ask them not to touch my fringe at all , then after the haircut , i cut my fringe myself at home haha , nvm lets talk bout wad i am doing now ... JIA LAT, JIA LAT, COMBINE SCIENCE HOMEWORK ... physics 07 exam paper and chemistry 08 exam paper ... c'mon la , these two subjects are like few my best subjects lorr ... ... ploxxx ... ... ... then today in english class , everyone in my class have done their english speech in an elimination method by Mr Teo B.L. ... ... everyone kena caught and read wad they have prepared for their speech ... i was ''the last man standing'' and when it was bout' to be my turn recess bell rang ... i was so freakin shocked ! And i thought to myself , thinking '' whoaa shiok ! dont need to do speech ^^ '' EXAMS COMING AGAIN LIAO ... ... not fully prepared for Chem's atomic structure ... math's algebra ... the rest not much prob , should be fine ... ... Returning Joey's Darkness tomorow , i dare not turn on my 360 console and play the darkness , dunno why leh , the character is the monster itself and not us humans killing monsters , maybe of the poor / hyper frame rate ? i wouldnt play a game that gives me headaches anyway ... ... hahaha .... .... i was looking forward to getting my Results back and to go Dragon Boating again at Kallang Seawater Sports Facility Area ^^ ... ... hiazzz ... i going back again to finish up my Physics Exam paper ... ... AHhh !!! Guess wad i found when i am packing my cupboard ?!?!?! I was looking around and i saw this crumpled notebook , opened to see wads inside and saw a piece of half folded paper (crumpled) . Saw the word '' Fabian Ang '' , and i opened it , its the Expedition 3 MGR and checkpoints !!! !!! I was like , so stunned ... u might think that i am crazy , but this (Ex3) will be the longest single walk in my life ... ... even the NS do not have such long single walk with full pack ... ... Its a memory ... a memory that lasts ... ...