Monday, May 4, 2009

88th post !!! Pause music and load video first !!! School's so , so , so , ( refrain from vulgarities ) sian , u know wad i mean ?
lesson week in the middle of Exam week ?!?! Its worst case scenario especially when my register number ''luckily'' tio the corner of the classroom , RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TEACHER'S TABLE !!! !!! isolated from the ones i use to talk to ... ... hiazzz ( emo-ing -_-'' ) So decided to implement and squeeze in things this lesson week by entertaining myself with stuffs ... ... So .'. today hopping cow came to my house to Deciple me for bible stuffs Then we played ''The Darkness'' which Joey lent it to me ... hopping cow played The Darkness so peacefully ... the game is mainly , u being a demon possesed man , which u can ''call out'' the ''darkness'' in you ... the ''darkness'' is just something that grows on the chracter's back , and there will be 2 ''snake headed demons'' at your sides growing from your back , and many tentacles all over your character's back ... the left headed demon bites faces off the 'opponent' and the right demon bites the faces off the opponents AND devours their hearts ... The Darkness basically , eats human hearts or stays in a dark area to restore "darkness" to summon little berserkers or things like that ... so this game is a bad guy killing good guy game ... gore level not really up to my expectations ... this game give me headaches ... The Darkness 6.5/10 ( personal review ) I borrowed from Joey The Darkness , He borrowed from me NFS Undercover ... ... ... ... posted a picture and a video ... enjoy ... ...
Poor guy got fence'd through ... ...

''The Darkness'' devouring opponent's heart ... ...