Thursday, August 20, 2009

I've got my blogskin and my blogsong changed hours ago , and hopefully this would be more presentable , nothing much else to blog ... ... im not very sure of this but it seems like im starting to use facebook more often than blogger , gamespot or even msn ... ... maybe going to orchard ION tomorow , many have been there and says that the shops there are too expensive , nothing affordable there , some shop's name have never been seen before in singapore , or better still , some says that its not easy to find a toilet there -_-'' , well , i dont really bother about the toilet part ... ... since so many have been there and have given (bad) comments , i have not even stepped into that $$$king mall !!! I just want to have a view of the inside of Singapore's fancy-iest shopping mall , and ppl already discouraging me to go ~ aiya , there better h$$$ not be any sudden remedials or anything that will hold me back , cause , i dont care , im going ION (if possible) ...and , im going net tmr ...