Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can i not mention about my test results ??? All i got was either very ''holistic'' grades or very ''demoralising'' grades ... ... scores of 92 for physics , and kinda low for maths as I DID THE GENERAL FORMULA WRONGLY !!! !!! 26 MARKS FLUSHED !!! THE TEST WAS LIKE , /40 , AND 26 IS LIKE ONE BIG CHUNK !!! chemistry class retest scores are'nt out (retest should be good), POA too , english i dun even know if any was considered the test , chinese well , im not sure , if it is chinese spelling rather well , but the test well ~ u know ~ SS was good , Geog was good too (60-80%) , Haiya , i dunno la , always feel that something is missing in my daily life , or just that my life is damn repetetive , every thing just comes and go , and knowing that the next week of the same time will be almost identical , i want MORE in my life , WANTS MIDNIGHT CYCLING AT THE STREETS , WANTS TO GO PAINTBALLING , WANTS TO DINE AT A CLASSY PLACE, WANTS TO DO SOME AWESOME STUFFS !!! Just wanting my life not be so repetetive , u get wad i mean ~ nevermind bout that , bout today ~ i saw (my)(our) youth pastor Jeremy Seaward in a poster located in the CMS room , it was like some confrence thing , i've got no idea what they are doing ... maybe you can find out about this thing if u zoom in ... lol , i havent try ... u can try ... ...

well , nevermind , tomorrow , DRILL (yay~ the week is no longer repetetive , hurraahhh ~) , so well , i've to get going , doing some maths curve graphs things and my Core Assignment for maths ... ... windows shutting down ~