Thursday, April 30, 2009

I woke up today and thought of changing my wallpaper, so therefore i changed my wallpaper to the step counter in my phone's application , kept fiddling with it la ... nvm , had chinese P1 and P2 , P1's the essay and letter writting , got the very confident feeling for this essay even thought my average of essays and letter writting is always at 30/100 ( jia lat ) , but now , got this feeling that i will pass this one , this time round ... ... ya AND for P2 , just as Linus Cheng says , '' chinese can just die la '' not saying i am giving it up easily , but it's really way above my standard for chinese e(-_-e) OKAY , orals for chinese and english ... chinese is very jia lat , lets not elaborate ... ENGLISH ORAL IS NOT A FAIR TEST !!! !!! Other groups have Mrs Tan ( art teacher ) as examiner ( sooo good !!! ) , while my group got Mrs Lian ( literature ) as examiner , That's not fair lorrr !!! !!! I wan refund !!! Nvm , going to afternoon net tomorrow and maybe going S******g with hopping cow , or even go to A***r house after net ... ~censored~ i walked 8302 steps today , goal at 10000 steps for healty standard ( haha , 2000 steps ??? )