Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I CANNOT say that this english MYE is easy as i do not know how it will end up , similiarly , i cannot say that this paper is tough , as i too , dont know my results ... scary english paper -_-'' ... ... today after exams ,went to Joey house to blast his songs at his house before Joey and i met up at the library for POA study with Mr Ha as our teacher ^^ , he went through wif us all the tested chapters ( 1-5 ) in 1hr 30 min ... ... very worried bout tomorrow leh ... have never passed chinese since i step into this school ... HOPEFULLY i would be able to pass this , JUST HOPE AND PRAY D*** HARD LA !!! !!! Dun wish me luck , wish me smooth progress in the exams ^^ , dun wish me luck ,as i am not rolling a dice , so .'. i do not need luck to make it through , but i do need alot luck that the paper is gonna be easy ... ( fingers crossed ) x(-_-x)