Thursday, April 23, 2009

Early in the morining of today , on my way to school , met CLT Richard at Kembangan , at first i didnt realise , then i walked closer and saw his thick red glasses ... ThEn i realised , gave a ello , and walked on ... ... PFT 2.4 , k , for no reason , I FORGOT TO DRINK WATER BEFORE THE RUN !!! could do better if i'm not thirsty !!! !!! My legs can "tank" , My lungs can "tank" , My heart can "tank" , MY THROAT CANNOT !!! k la , in the end got a D for the 2.4 at an embarrassing 14.03 min ... went to the library during recess to '' chui air-con '' and saw JX and PC at the library , went there and sat beside JX ,and JX kept telling me that PC got '' brain tumour , cannot balance herself '' ( carry her la ... ) ... ya, then later on during lessons , wierd teacher gave us CHEMISTRY test on PFT date ?!?!?!?! Took the test and thinking , this cant be worse ... AND , my calculator died on me ... ... moments later a question requiring the periodic table , AND i didnt have it ... (-_-)'' okayyyy ... ... thts bout it :) lalalalala ... ....