Sunday, December 13, 2009

LESSONS LEARNT FROM SHARITY GIFT BOX 2009 ( FRIDAY , SATURDAY )

DAY 1
1. Flattened carboard boxes are not easy to lift as a whole
2. There ARE ''six'' pointer female CLTs in BB
3. The sun is hot
4. The meals sucks
5. Other companies often slack
6. Warehouse sucks

DAY 2
1. ACS is not easy to travel to
2. Employees form Prudential are friendly
3. Turbans are rich people
4. I did'nt see the ''seven'' pointer sec 2 volunteer
5. PA bags looked like bed of roses
6. Delivering goods is way better than warehouse
7. We are on mediacorp
8. Making friends is better than keeping quiet
9. Company dinner is at Lion City hotel (9 course)
10. I have been having lots of carbonated drinks this week
11. I guessed i gained some weight
12. Pontianaks follow red strings
13. Reindeers have huge eyes
14. It feels good to be home
15. I miss my laptop