Sunday, September 27, 2009

Still not used to my mega-mouse , it just feels wierd adapting from a mouse that i cover entirely with my hand to one which i cant ... but its still comfortable after long hours of straight gaming and it NEVER lose grip and slips off .... ... enough bout the mouse , TODAY IS SINGAPORE's SECOND TIME HOLDING THE F1 , although me and my family did not go anywhere to sit and watch it , but my dad drove along the highway which crossed the track and we could see parts of the track down below , just realised that the singapore police is very ''kia su'' , they blocked the view of the F1 from the highway with a green cloth !!! !!! well then after that we drove off to marina barrage , my family have not been there and i have been there once ( at night ) ... and now i go there wif my family at night ( again ) ... ... i really really wanted to go there in the morning , it seems peaceful in the day and romantic at night , i want to see how peaceful the place is ... mmmm... EXAMS COUNTDOWN !!! !!! !!! !!! 3 MORE DAYS !!! !!! !!! !!!