Sunday, September 13, 2009

SOOOoooOooOOooo happy !!! got my new laptop yesterday at the IT fair at Comex (suntec)WHOA THERE ALOT PPL SEH ~ ... OMHeavens this is like , my life long dream !!! to get a laptop at processing speeds above 2.40 Ghz !!! !!! !!! OKAYyyy , STATS !!! !!!
Product : Dell Inspiron 14 (red)
Processor : Intel Centrino 2 , 2.53Ghz
Ram : 3GB DDR2
Graphic Card : ATI Radeon 512MB HD Graphics
Screen : 14 inch with Dell's Truelife
Weight : 2.6 Kg
Purchase cost : $1299 (COMEX)
other info not important
just finished transfreing everything needed from my acer to my dell , haiz ~ , pictures , enjoy and drool ~
The Inspiron 14 ^^
opened lid ~
Centrino 2 and Vista ~

look at those lines ~ made into perfection ~
dunno why its pink , but well ~ ya ~
oh ya and today i cheong all my homework , not all la but am trying to ~ kk , signing off ~