Wednesday, September 2, 2009

God bless me as i pass the result slip to my parents i will not say here how much i got but i'm just telling you , my highest 100 (not telling u subject) and lowest 29.0 (also not telling) . MAN , U KNOW WHAT ? I've got a 20 for L1R4 , 20 !!! !!! W T Fang ?!?!?! one mark more than required , sec 4 to sec 5 must get 19 !!! 19 !!! !!! One mark more could land me in some place which i wouldnt want to end up in ... ... Nvm bout results , After school i came down , BB room was congested and was filled with BB boys , so i went to ryan house as he store all his pics of the logbook to his hard drive . then we went back to school , Mr Tay told us how the thanksgiving campfire will look like and how it is done ... then immediately after that , drill , Drill 2 stuffs , slow march , 2 to 3 , sizing and commanding ... lol , I dun think CLT wen yang gave anyone choices of what command he wants to give us , but he asked me what i want , and of course i chose the sidestep ^^ the easiest among ... and he said okay ~ lolololololol , yay then while we doing drill Mr Tay and his apprentices soak the campfire wood in kerosene and placed it in front of where we are doing drill at allowing the wood to dry ... and of course the wood stink so much just like i pour 20 tins of neutral kiwi into a bucket and place it over your head ... it really stink ... nvm , so after drill , me and Ryan did the logbook at the canteen as the dried wood are all placed in a bucket , in the BB room , and it stink ... the log book was done with ease , as got ppl help us type the words , HAHAHAHA SLAVES !!! BOW DOWN TO MY ALMIGHTY POWER !!! okay now that sounded damn childish ~ so tmr , need to hand up chinese homework , i better get doing , later tio meh~ ... ... ... friday , chinese spelling and campfire trial run . LENDING PROTOTYPE TILL I COMPLETE THE GAME ^^ (its gonna take some time , i hardly get a chance to play it lorr ~) , aiya i go do my chinese le ~ off .