Friday, August 7, 2009

Singapore's 44th birthday is drawing near , and i'm down with the fever , had fever 2 days ago , and just this morning at 3am , i couldnt sleep as i kept caughing , my temperature peaked at 40.1c , feeling dizzy and having a headache when i stood up from anything, and selfish me , i went for the GOH at the same morning , apologise if im very silent at the school's NDP celebration as i could'nt talk , having sore throat , a BAD sore throat , so sorry to NET members and church peeps , i missed out (what event was that?) NET at indoor stadium , and i wont think my parents would allow me to go to church on tomorrow , as im INFECTED . oh yar , and this morning as i woke up , from bed to prepare for NDP , i really thought that i would be the only one who will end up fainting , but thankfully i didn't , but the stupid national day message was damn long when i was not feeling well , if not the BB GOHs are capable of standing for a few hours without moving ... well feeling better now , and heng heng , the doctor never give me medical leave , and also heng heng its not H1N1 . And so awesome !!! i have my phone's internet acess back !!!