Sunday, July 12, 2009

This evening went to another rather romantic place again , its at changi , scenery is awesome , BUT alot ppl there , its actually a sailing club ... ... alot angmohs ... had dinner there with my family , then went to my aunt's house at pasir ris , when i first stepped in , there's something like a wooden table in the middle of the living room , then when then cover opens , A POOL TABLE !!! !!! Played with my dad , and my cousin ( Ken Kor Kor ) ... im starting to hate my long posts , already have got quite a few ppl complaining that i have got very wordy blog post and little pictures ... ... this should be okay ~

dunno why got angmoh in my photo ... ...

boats own the seas ...

nice landscape don't u think ?

another peaceful landscape ...

wow , only damn rich ppl can afford the membership ... ...