Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ms Nainee did not come to school today , so no maths lesson , chinese teacher gave us chinese spelling words to study , tmr is the spelling test , god bless me, i s*** at chinese , pray hard that i will try to pass this chinese spelling , after realising that my cut off points are not applicable for sec 5 in my mid year , i found out my problem lies in my chinese , so , .'. im trying really hard to get hold of it ... ... oh yeah , yesterday my new earpiece wasn't tuned , so it was Treble-ish , now the treble is gone ^^ and the Bass is BOOM-ing, ... ... tomorrow , decipling with joey , or rather , Joey decipling with me ... lets hope we complete 3 more chapters in the decipling thing ... ... AND NO DRILL THIS WEEK !!! NO PARADE THIS WEEK !!! FRI'S NET'S TAKE IT TO THE STREETS EVENT !!! TRIPLE PWNED !!! Yeah im still on my Massive Music Hunt goal to achive 50 new music FIRST , then go on casual music hunt ... ... now still trying to get back all the songs i onced deleted months ago ~ michael jackson's album , click 5's album , Linkin Park's Underground album , Akon's albums , Disturbed's albums ... all these first , then i consider ... ...