Thursday, July 2, 2009

I cant seem to have any targets in my week , it just passes by like a gust , a long , plain and empty gust , no nuthing ... nothing at all other than looking forward to friday's TakeItToTheStreets ... F.Y.I. Im not attending this week's Edge , due to some reasons , solly, gals and dudessssssssss ~~~





About my friday - sunday ... ...



bout tmr ,i'll be going out with my brobro to ______ to meet my dad there and he will settle my bro , to get his friend a present there ... i wont be staying as once i hand my bro over to my dad , i will most probally be leaving immediately , leaving for Bugis MRT for TakeItToTheStreets , lets hope we see progress in this campaign ... ... saturday , not going Edge as im just basicly occupied during saturday nights , but still im going on ALT weeks ... sunday , sure occupied throughout ... ... monday , its gonna be somthing special , i've got $160 , its a public holiday .... ... hahaha ( just hope la , i want er' so badly ) just look at er' curves ... hahaha ... PWNED !!!