Monday, June 1, 2009

Went to Jo's house with Yong Qin , i went there for decipling lesson 5 and music transfer , YQ went there for 360 ... ... Yes , i know , i skipped the PW ... ... started off with My decipling , then YQ played Halo3 there , I searched for the songs that i want ... Joey dont encourage me to plug in his electric guitar as smth wrong with his guitar speaker's wire ... had cheese macaroni by Jo for brunch , it was rather good~ ... nvm , after that , they played Naruto in Jo's PS2 and YQ got owned by Jo ... ... then i played Dead rising 1 , i got hyper _______ killing zombies in horrifying ways , YQ kena grossed out by the gore ... ... really cant wait for deadrising 2 , Jo showed YQ the long anticipated PROTOTYPE the both of us are waiting desperately for ... ... Then Jo too showed me his dream headset ... is budget for his next headset is 100 , while my budget for my next headset is 70 ... ... eeEeEeEeeee ... ...FYI our current headset cost 58 ... ... ya and we went to SUBWAY to have our Lunch + Dinner = Lunner e(-_-e) I got My 360 faceplate from Joey , i took the black one , he got the blue one ... ... pictures of my 360 with my new BLACK faceplate , i think im gonna do somthing to my old and original faceplate , PAINT it ? SLASH it ? BURN it ? i dont know , contribute ideas that can decorate my old faceplate , hahaha ^^

doesnt my baby looked awesome ?

LOVE THE CONTRAST