Tuesday, June 23, 2009

AS PROMISED I LOST TO JOEY IN THIS STUPID BET FOR PROTOTYPE'S SCORE , HE GOT 8.5 , A HEAD ON SCORE , WHILE MY GUESS WAS 9.0 , SO HE GOT IT RIGHT , I LOST , I HAVE TO DO THE PENALTY !!! !!! to put ''I (L) Pikachu !!! !!! '' as msn name and a pikachu picture in it -_-'' FOR A WEEK , that isnt so bad , previously the bet was not about pikachu , it was about barbie ... ... phew ~ hahaha getting kinda warmed up by GTA4 in LIVE really , it like potato chips , u cant just have one ( match ) and stop ( end match ) , addiction that cant be broke , just having a word in your head , remember the person's gamer tag , and take REVENGE !!! !!! shot his a$$ till he dies and kick his corpse ... ... i love see-ing people who hurt me being AVENGED SEVENFOLD back by me !!! !!! Hahahaha , changed my LIVE membership zone from , RECREATIONAL GAMER to UNDERGROUND GAMER ... ... and my LIVE motto to , Lay on the dark side. hahaha , re-dress-ed my avatar , he looks less formal , more to the outlandish side ... ... ^^