Thursday, May 21, 2009

Whao , today is the day of life and death for me and a yes or no for my d___ s__ , seems like its a sure no ... ... this score is what i least expect to get ... i was thinking of getting 60s and 70s and not 50s and one 70 ... its very dissapointing ,seems like i cant really plan my time well , i have put all i have in all my test ... this is the s*** that i get ... only 2 guys made the mark of passing 5 subjects out of 6 ( if i am not wrong , its just me and yaofeng ) dont know about the girls , hope there is some that stand out ... ... nevermind , i just want to thank God for letting me pass so many this time , probally i am too greedy with the 60s and 70s results ... but sadly if this is sec4 NA 'N' lvl exam , only yaofeng in H3-1B will make it to sec5 ( very very very jia lat , for guys ) although i have made the 5 pass (including english) BUT i didnt make it through the L1R4 at 19pts, SHIT !!! !!! u wan u calculate for me la ^^ u will kena shocked ... ... Mr Teo showed us some funny clips in class ... nuthin much in class la , went jamming there~ ... ... didnt play for long as i dont want to disturb the professional guitarists and bassist there when they enter ... ...sometimes i just wish i could use the drumset in the chapel ... ... its in better condition ... ... sounds which are more pure and precise ... heavenly ~ tmr there is NET !!! !!! Yeah, its friday tomorrow !!! NO !!! i need to get my papers signed ~ O.O gosh~~~

Raw scores and percentage for paper
my calculated overalls ( it suxxx ) L1R4 jia lat .