Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today's Exam ? Social Studies was an average paper , i dunno why some were so confident in saying their SS paper was '' super easy '' i have never got > 55% for my SS paper and people like JLZW , NLTJJ and AYF can tell me that the paper's easy ... i have never had thoughts of my paper being easy as i always thought to myself , I AM SO GONNA LAUGH AT PEOPLE WHO COMMENED THAT THE PAPER WAS EASY AND TURNED OUT TO BE A FAILURE ... ... ... ... Now bout the maths test , okay la , that one i cannot say anything but just to admit that the paper is REALLY ,REALLY ,REALLY ,DRAMATICALLY EASY LIKE S*** !!! !!! Even if i were to ask my P4 brother to take that test , he wouldnt fail till F9 ,( '' i swei , i swei '' - RTJJ ) , i am betting my drawing hand on this Maths Paper 1 , if i fail this maths paper 1 ,and i will shaft my severed drawing hand will be in ___________ mouth ( M18 GORE ) Never mind , lets all hope the next paper which is GEOGRAPHY will be an easy paper and i HOPE i will get my usual grade for Geog which is 80% ~~~ hahaha ~~~ no , i mean it ... ...