Monday, May 18, 2009

TODAY HAD PHYSICS EXAM , it was a breeze but some questions was a small piece of rock in the breeze and it '' KONKed ! '' me, to try its best to tell me that the paper is not meant to be easy , but oh well ... its still a breeze ... MATHS PAPER 2 !!! !!! Thinking that it was a breeze like my maths paper 1 , a 100 tonne boulder came crashing on me in the 'breeze' the first question stunned me , so did the second , so did the third , the entire Section A of the paper , none of them i answered it with confidence , oh gosh ~ . Section B , i died there ... ... due to Planet Jupiter which crashed on me in the same 'breeze' ... ... ... tomorrow is POA, then no more liao ... ... got this news from En Chang sayin that Coy camp cancelled due to H1N1 in Malaysia ... -_-'' ... ... this is stupid la ... why cancel it ? i have waited 2 years for this leh ... ... Hiaz ... ... nevermind again ... ... tomorrow thinking of going out , have plans liao , maybe going to Courts magastore at Tamp. or another shopping spree ... ... hhahahaa ... NO CASH LIAO LA !!! !!! !!! Reg 7/8 finally linked me ... ...