Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Went to " Train " my EX3 partner Ryan for EX3 cycling , good thing he come find me ... ... teach him how to pedal just took him 45 minutes , off-road pedaling took up 10 ,and lastly , steering the bike took him up 50 minutes ... ... and decided to return bike 15 min earlier ... zzz ... mission accomplished , teaching a first timer cyclist in less than 2 hours ... seems like i am a good trainer ... had dinner at mac and went home , decided not to take taxi , so walked and walked until a certian bus stop and took a bus there ... not fermiliar with the place at all even though i stay near there ... ... Dunno wads wrong with me la ... EX3 coming liao still so " HIGH " better snap out of it ... i think i am enjoying the time i have left on earth , my days are numbered till EX3 ... ... 2 things to take note of : 1) I'm not gay 2) Ryan forced me to put this 2 pics .