Monday, March 16, 2009

this morning playing 360 so happily , then a message came by and i was told to collect a form for EX3 at the school ... zzz , nice weather la ... until i am at eunos MRT ... then it started pouring !!! wl got to aljunied MRT and was lik ... WHAT ?!?! It's raining so heavily !!! How to get to school !?!? Dunno wad made me do this ... i ran under the rain ... got myself f***ing drenched in rain water ... i'm wearing white !!! Luckily, I'm not a girl ... ( HAHAhhahah !!! ) . Uhuh, got the form from Yi Ren ... waited tilll the rain stops before going home ... My cousin come my house for a stay-over , mastered EndWar ... and also Mastered TC's R6V2's voice command ... so cool lor ... u give the squad a command , and they jolly well listen to it ... It's a whole d*** more '' in-action '' ... tmr going to beach rd to buy EX3 stuffs ... sec1s recruitment camp ends today ... ...