Sunday, March 8, 2009

This afternoon ...Ryan say he bored in the moring, so i went out with Ryan ... sry la i dun like to go out in a group , it makes me talk less ... ya and ppl also busy in church ... Ok we went to Bugis as ryan wants to buy a hoodie there ... went to Funan as i went to buy the headset which Joey have , and ryan bought his mouse ... walked for quite a while at Funan to look at laptop prices and to look at 360 games ... After that , we went to TM and met joey there , had dinner with him together at Ajisen Ramen , I paid for Joey first as he does not have much $ with him ... tok kok and test my headset at Ajisen ... ya and the Service Charge and GST sums up to $8 ( WTF ), like their service very good lik that ... everything cost me my 5 weeks allowance in a day with them ... zzZzZZZzzzZzZzzzzz actually planning to go to White Sands , but choose to drop it as Ryan and Joey have got homework waiting to be done ... ... got this stupid ache at my upper arm and shoulder if i were to swing it, happen since this morning ... ... sian tmr go school liao ... then the week after that , camps liao ... ... haiz ... ... ... ...