Monday, March 23, 2009

SOOooOOooooo... happy !!! Jus came back from camp yesterday and before we went out for dinner , my dad ask if i want to change my handphone to W902 !!! Hahahhaha !!! My favourite handphone leh !!! Nvr thought he would ask me that question , i scratched my hand and realise i wasnt dreaming !!! So went to trade in my W910 for the W902 , my W910's selling price was only $80 ?!?! Dun wan tell u all the price leh ... thought very long for the colour , green , pink or black ? It all looked so good , so chose the original colour , Black 'n' Gold . Tht hp got every thing i wan in my handphone , including google maps with locator and waypoints ( would be even useful if i got it before EX3 ), step counter , shake control , 5 megapixel , youtube , weather forecast , high speed internet surfing , 3.5G ,flash light , clear bass speakers and alot others of "not so important" stuffs. School's Cross Country Event coming near , i will be the first aider there , hope no need to run ... ... zzz , left ankle hurts ... ... ... check up the handphone if u are interested to know more ... i cannot possibly take a picture of my handphone using my handphone right ??? =.=''