Monday, February 16, 2009

SOoOoOoOooo happy today ! For the first ever time , I got TOP in class in a test ( CHEMISTRY ) !!! Hahahaa , when i recieved my test paper i take a look at it and tell myself " zzzzz ... 18/25 only, sure got ppl higher than me. " well immediatedly after that thought, the teacher announced and ask me to go forward , i thought the teacher wants to scold me for toking to kelvin , well then the teacher announced that i am the top in class in this test for chemistry !!! Hahaha u got OWNED by me !!! Teaming wif Bryan for the logbook , we're going to T3 to take more relavant pictures , any other teams who wants to follow please inform me / Bryan , bring along your handphone / camera , better still bring your laptop with its charger , we'll be doing there ... gd luck ... :)