Friday, February 6, 2009

Kk, today went for juniors section to help out as replacement for I.C today,they had their CNY celebration again (donno for wad)me n nicholas went to click the slides and i saw a peice of song sheet by "katy Parry" then we browse the lyrics and saw this phrase "Like a -canceled-",and found out that the canceled word is actually" Bitch " ok we giggled and the officers there was lookin' at us zzzzz ... We thought them short drill and they have their little picnic at the open-deck where for us as the NCOs, we park ourself where there is good food , ha ha ha ... then went to eat my late 'lunch' at 6+ wif nicholas ... well, i went home and receive an unexpecting/shocking sms ,Ohhh Goddd, some one apologized ,yar and i accepted his aplology :) So tirred, came home and i still got homework waiting for me to do , and a Full-U for me to polish ... GOOD LUCK SEC 3 PLATOON , HOPE THIS WILL BE THE LAST DRILL 1 TEST FOR US !!! 5th drill test leah ... ... and the sec1's will be coming tomorrow... Got 2 cuts on my right arm and still dunno how and where i got the cut from ... zzz ... END HERE...